Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

Spring results

Just got off the phone with them and who ever didn't get put into the draw gets put on a spread sheet that they are going to give to the commissioner. I also drew my second choice even thought first choice had left over tags

Correct

If your putting a 2nd choice down because you know there are left over tags and that way you don't have to mail in later for a "left over", then your probably better putting it down as a third choice. You can put the same number in twice for first and second choice or leave second choice blank and use third choice so you cannot get screwed in the bonus pass phase.

It doesn't happen to a lot of people, but we hear about someone getting hosed every yr. I don't think I've ever heard of this happening except for javelina.

Thanks for the info! I only ask because a few years back I got drawn for my 3rd choice javi tag when there were left over tags for the first two choices.

Thanks again!!!

Youl'l can have them stink pigs. Killed one with rifle ,one with bow and I am done Been over 10 years since. Archery. Its fun cause You can hunt deer at same time. But I can't find any body that wanted the meat. Even the local Illegals didnt want it. ..Good luck with the tag Snaffu..............BOB!

Correct

If your putting a 2nd choice down because you know there are left over tags and that way you don't have to mail in later for a "left over", then your probably better putting it down as a third choice. You can put the same number in twice for first and second choice or leave second choice blank and use third choice so you cannot get screwed in the bonus pass phase.

It doesn't happen to a lot of people, but we hear about someone getting hosed every yr. I don't think I've ever heard of this happening except for javelina.

That's what I did and still got my 3rd choice and there were lots of leftovers... so I contacted GnF and the draw lady said she had never seen that happen???? She is going to try to resolve the issue and get us our 1st choice....

I am fairly sure the system is only supposed to award "bonus pass tags" to a 1st/2nd choice. I was not aware a 3rd choice could be eligible for the bonus pass. I look forward to hearing how you guys get this resolved. Good luck, I hope they can somehow fix this mess!

Same here...I also got put in to the spread sheet (turkey, Bear, and Javy) if by Friday nothing happens will give them a call again...

3 of us put in for Javi, 2 of us show that we got drawn, the other person shows nothing, they still have not hit my CC. Gonna have to call them tomorrow.