Sign in to follow this  
Red Rabbit

2007 Coues Contest

Well, I am pretty new to this site, but I would be very willing to donate a bronze sculpture. I could do a coues deer bust, similar to this mule deer a did last spring. Here is a photo-

JasonsBronze001.jpg

It would be on a little smaller scale, but basically the same thing. I would just donate the peice. (any financial donations would just go to cover the cost of materials i.e. bronze, mold materials and foundry costs) But these would be minimal with me doing all the work! I could even post pictures of the "work in progress" and get feed back on what you guys want ( as far as droptines, double eyeguards and other antler features go) :P anyway, I am willing, let me know.>>Jason

that would be an amazing thing to donate!

Doug, why does the contest start on 10/15? the same as last year??? :D:D:D

why does the contest start on 10/15? the same as last year??? :D:D:D

Casey,

If you read the prior post by AZpackhorse closely, you will see that you have missed the deadline of 10/15/2006 to enter the 2007 contest. The Forky you scare to death by shooting all around it this Dec in 36B, consequently, cannot be accepted into the contest. Sorry. :o :o :o ;)

RR

What about a muzzleloader catagory seperate from the rifle catagory? Should be quite a few muzzleloader only hunters that will enter?

Most ML guys I know are shooting as far now as the "average" rifle hunter...... :rolleyes: Traditional Muzzle Loader, maybe..... ;)

Last year I was pumped to win this contest and I fall out of a tree 3 days before the hunt and I'm laid up for the dec/jan hunt. This year I'm thinking I'm gonna win for sure and then I draw a LATE KIABAB RIFLE TAG! Man do I have some bad luck or what!! ;)

Good luck to everyone on the coues competition. I'll have to pass this year.

tony, that thing sure is furry! the tahr sure has a nice coat to!

Doug... low blow man, i thought we were buds! There goes that 111" i had tied up for ya near the rock near the lake by the big tree!