Sign in to follow this  
Flatlander

Just in case you were wondering

ASU, at their low point of the season, led New Mexico by 10 at halftime and went on to win by 24. For the sake of the PAC I hope U of A can keep from embarrassing themselves in the last two quarters of this game.

And with the Hurley at the helm the Devils look to be a legit round ball threat this year as well. Haven't been hearing much from Redman and his crew of pussy cat followers since their premature post about how woeful the Tempe basketball program was going to be this year.

😀 All in good fun mates.

• Like 3

Skunk Devils?!?! That is totally uncalled for, border trash. Go skunk Devils. Is u of a gonna boycott the rose bowl again next year? I love these kinda posts. Lark

I have a much better name for that, Liberal infested, fast food worker training ground, called ASU. I didn't want to offend the delicate sensibilities of the ASU fans.

• Like 1

In the scoreboard of life, we all know that who of a is a great big L. How do you type so fast while delivering pizzas? ;). Lark

In the scoreboard of life, we all know that who of a is a great big L. How do you type so fast while delivering pizzas? ;). Lark

Smartphone in one hand, slice of pizza in the other. Knee's on the steering wheel.

After the game, Scooby Wright announced he is entering the 2016 NFL draft. Dude's a junior. Bonehead move IMO.

Would you want to stay in Tucson?

He's had a hard time staying healthy at this level, an injury next year could end his NFL dreams. He probably won't last at the next level, it's just too big and too fast for him to hold up, in my opinion. I could be wrong.

After the game, Scooby Wright announced he is entering the 2016 NFL draft. Dude's a junior. Bonehead move IMO.

He's had a hard time staying healthy at this level, an injury next year could end his NFL dreams. He probably won't last at the next level, it's just too big and too fast for him to hold up, in my opinion. I could be wrong.

That's why he should finish his education. NFL careers can be short lived for some..

Yes, Tucson sucks. Been here for over 40 years. Someday I hope to see the last of it in my rear view mirror

• Like 1

Yes, Tucson sucks. Been here for over 40 years. Someday I hope to see the last of it in my rear view mirror

me too...
  • Like 1