Sign in to follow this  
Flatlander

Just in case you were wondering

ASU got it handed to em. Mabee the Kitty's will prove me wrong and get hot at tourney time................BOB!

Just when the kittys get hot they let u down. I said at the beginning of the season they don't have a leader or that to go guy down the stretch. It showed again last nite. They might not make the sweet 16. Depends on the draw they get in the tournament. Just think if they didnt lose them guys early to the draft how bad azz they would be. But afew other teams would be just as good if that was the case............BOB!

Who won last night in Colorado? Lark

Really? Utah almost doubled up ASU's score...30-2 at one time...so funny that an ASU douche would even comment on basketball..... Hurley will be gone in 2 years and ASU program will still be the laughing stock of the PAC 12...

Hurley has no players and not his recruits. Give him 2-3 years and He will have Sean Miller sweating more. Sean can recruit ,but I'm starting to wonder about his coaching in the big time. Give Him a few more years .He needs to win a title. Can't be losing to Colorado. And I am pulling for him as He is a western PA. boy like Me and played in alot of the same Gym's back there............BOB!

Problem being a UA fan is we are USED to being the best team in the PAC 12. Utah played very well today, they have a top 10 pick and hadn't beat UA in 12 games....

Hard to tell how good or bad the PAC 12 is.... I miss the days when Lute would schedule a non-conference game in late Jan... time will tell when March Madness rolls around