Sign in to follow this  
Flatlander

Just in case you were wondering

After the Cat's take care of UNLV tonjght, that will be 2 glorious wins in 1 day.

Wins x 2

Relish that win over Nee Mexico all year. Tip of the hat to the Wildcats, they finally played a D1 non conference opponent.

I am wondering if WV has beat a team all year with a winning record? .... We know ASU doesn't....way to represent the PAC 12... guess Oregon didn't either... you ASU pukes get over the Oregon game yet? Ouch!

One thing as a Cats fan.... DJ Foster- outstanding player and young man.... glad your gone, you will be playing on Sunday!

Big basketball game today.

And with the Hurley at the helm the Devils look to be a legit round ball threat this year as well. Haven't been hearing much from Redman and his crew of pussy cat followers since their premature post about how woeful the Tempe basketball program was going to be this year.

All in good fun mates.

I could make some noise about the Cats beating a worthless basketball team whose coach is such a cry baby and is clearly in over his head....conference play starts now.... junior.

Ahhh I thought I heard something, the familiar sound of Nogales Tech making some noise now that football is over.

The wildcats suck, and so do their fans.

Some angry ASU fans up there in East Los Angeles, oops, I meant metro Phoenix.

U of A won their bowl game. How did ASU do in the Cactus Bowl? Oh yeah.....you lost!

I guess we suck less than ASU.

Ahhh I thought I heard something, the familiar sound of Nogales Tech making some noise now that football is over.

The wildcats suck, and so do their fans.

What a LOSER.... SORE LOSER!!!!!

ASU lost to Sacramento State, Nogales Tech could beat them...

Bobby Hurley is a bitch!

• Like 1

Glad I am not a Lobo fan. I won't waste my money on them. The only thing going for them was "The Pit", which thanks to sell out for the almighty $ is now called "Wise Pies Arena".

Glad I am not a Lobo fan. I won't waste my money on them. The only thing going for them was "The Pit", which thanks to sell out for the almighty $ is now called "Wise Pies Arena".

I sat the bench one time in the PIT.....played 13 seconds of a game there....didn't even get to touch the ball......what is Wise Pies anyway???

Local Pizza Shop that I had never heard of until they paid $5 million to put their name on the Pit.

Haha Sean Miller showed mercy on the Scumdevils.... Should have dropped a 100 and won by 40...

Hurley is still a bitch!

• Like 1