Sign in to follow this  
Troy

question about the Swaro 12EL's

Just wondering what options and what everyone else is running for the Swaro EL model tripod adaptors??? and does anyone know who will drill and tap them and how much?

Thanks in advance.

Hey Troy check out our adapter for the ELs. http://outdoorsmans.com/collections/tripod-accessories/products/outdoorsmans-swarovski-el-stud-install. It doesn't affect your warranty and is one of the most stable and easiest ways to mount your glass. If you have any questions on them call us at the shop 602-944-7121

Good luck with your set up!

• Like 5

Hey Troy check out our adapter for the ELs. http://outdoorsmans.com/collections/tripod-accessories/products/outdoorsmans-swarovski-el-stud-install. It doesn't affect your warranty and is one of the most stable and easiest ways to mount your glass. If you have any questions on them call us at the shop 602-944-7121

The outdoorsman will get them set up the way swaro should have in the first place

• Like 2

thanks for the info, ok next question. Who all have went to just 12's and don't even carry the 15's anymore???? thoughts? comments? pros vs neg????

Thanks again in advance.

Me.

I carried 10 and 15s

Now I only carry 12s. I can hand hold them or mount them to my tripod. I find their clarity and bright ness better than even the hd 56slc. If I can't tell if im interested in an animal with my 12s he's to far for me to do any thing about it any way.

+1 on going with 12's. Went front kaibabs to razor 12x50 then got a smoking deal on a pair of EL 12's on craigslist. I love the weight saved on my chest and i now start to glass close first instead of miles away when i had my 15's

15's HD for me, like to be able see a little more detail and further away, they are a little less expensive. 12's do have thier advantages in the closer distance of 1000 yards or less being able to see more in your objective. You really can't go wrong with either

This is the only way to go. I have Razor's now using their system. The day I put together the funds for my Swaros is the day I will be down at the Outdoorsmans having them install the stud.

I have a hand drill and some taps. I wouldn't charge anything but my work would not have any warranty. I'd think that Swarovski would still honor their warranty after I was done....or maybe not. Just happy to help out.