Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

Wingshooters do you remember these?

Picked up a turkey gun today from a fellow whos paps had passed recently and he gave me bunch of ammo also. I have not seen or smelled these shells in many years.

• Like 3

I have a whole case of paper 12 guage shells here. They are federal champion target loads. i have a remington all american and winchester expert mark 5 also

• Like 1

I have a whole case of paper 12 guage shells here. They are federal champion target loads. i have a remington all american and winchester expert mark 5 also

When i opened the box and that smell hit me it really took me back to the good ol days in farmers fields in Maricopa as a kid.. Funny how a smell can trigger memories. Heck i flashed back to the whiskey and carton of smokes we use to give him to get us on fields for the season

• Like 1

Remember heck, I'm still shooting with them. Have recently showed some younger hunters paper shells that had never seen them before.

• Like 1

Guest akaspecials

My first shot gun was a single shot 20 gauge and my grandpa insisted that the first box I shot through it was those dang paper shells. Every shell over expanded and wouldn't pop out of the gun without being pried! First and last time I shot paper shells!

Sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you and your buddy can have some fun burning through that ammo and remembering his paps!