Sign in to follow this  
Coues 'n' Sheep

Game Meat and such...

Hello folks just checking to see if anyone has any old or unwanted game meat, fish, poultry or what ever? Uncooked & unseasoned meats... I feed my dogs a raw diet as many know and nothing goes to waste around here. I am in central AZ and looking for anything within a couple hour drive.... I will come and get it or whatever...

Thank You in advance and please text me if you have a quantity of stuff that needs to go.

Cheers!

Gino

(nine28)Nine78-two90zero

Do you want any Coyote meat?

Yummmmm 😬

Cooked barbacoa style, it's great! Just like Tony the Tiger says.

There are a few that have tried that delicacy, I am not one of them.

I have some deer meat. I will bring it up with me next time I head up there and have you meet me at 87 and 260. I also have a deer skull that needs to go to Mogollon for a euro mount that you can drop off for me. David

Do you want any Coyote meat?

The dogs really don't like Lion... one won't eat it all... I would guess Canine would be about the same and really don't wanna promote cannibalism... Hahaha. They don't mind bear meat though. Thanks guys.

Any of you jackrabbit hunters? We like them! just throw them in the Freezer whole if you don't want them. Thanks!

I've got a turkey and a couple of elk roasts that were forgotten about in the back of the freezer for a couple of years. Probably still great for dogs. I live in Queen Creek, so its probably not worth the trip for just my stuff. But if you come this way to pick up some other stuff let me know. I don't have any plans to head towards the Payson area anytime soon or I'd bring it. If I do head that way anytime I'll let you know.

• Like 1

Trying to put together a trip to the Phoenix area, if anyone has some stuff they want to get rid of I'd like to swing by and grab it! Thanks!

I work near Sky harbor and live in way north PHX so if I need to be a middle man for some meat I can help. Done way worse when I was young. Also I have freezer space and make frequent trips up north so can help with that if needed as well. Just let me know. Brian

• Like 2

I work near Sky harbor and live in way north PHX so if I need to be a middle man for some meat I can help. Done way worse when I was young. Also I have freezer space and make frequent trips up north so can help with that if needed as well. Just let me know. Brian

I also work near the airport and live in the southeast valley. I'd be happy help gather up any meat on my side of town.

• Like 1

Yeah Mike... all birds, most fish (carp didn't work out), and most red meats. Thanks!