Sign in to follow this  
cohofishing

Draw

We decided that we were using paper this year due to the mess of the spring draw. I decided to try the system out with Court's antelope app because we were just buying a point. Filled out the app using Chrome and after I hit the payment button I got "this is un-bearable" you reached the page in error. Page asks "Start again"?

Learning from the mistakes of last draw, I check my card and there is no pending charges. I am afraid to try again being worried that I will end up with multiple charges. In the fall, I was able to use firefox and get it to work just fine after running up duplicate charges using chrome unknown to me.

Anyone try the draw yet and if so, did it work for you?

I wish they would get this right

Brent

I am old school and use paper apps and my dad will only use computer system.

We pay $13 per application. I don't think it's asking too much to expect it to work flawlessly.

• Like 3

While trying to take a nap, I decided to try again. This time I bought her hunting license by itself; printed it; checked her account; and checked my credit card. All good. Went back and did her antelope bonus point. Again, no problems. Got a email confirmation and a charge on my card. What the heck, I rolled the dice and did her elk draw. Worked as planned.

Mailing in mine since the check is wrote but it seems if you don't draw and do both at the same time, it works.

Used Google Chrome.

Brent

Trying to buy an antelope bonus point for my wife and when I get to the conformation page to pay it keeps adding a license fee. She already has a license and I've put that lic number in on the previous page. Anyone else having this issue?

Trying to buy an antelope bonus point for my wife and when I get to the conformation page to pay it keeps adding a license fee. She already has a license and I've put that lic number in on the previous page. Anyone else having this issue?

just tried to elk apps and got the same. Tried to add $5 for my son and $37 for me after entering our license #s.

#can I still use this as a number sign or is it a hash-tag, I dont know. I do know the g+f system is junked up. Got antelope in whithout a problem, I guess ill wait a bit for elk. Might have to do paper, but that is a whole other can of worms these days.

Just tried firefox too. No go . This is the biggest screw up I have encountered , so far with this system. I cant believe im typing so nice.post-8438-0-29443200-1453773099.jpeg

• Like 1

I've always applied on my iPad with zero problems.

However, reading these issues here and on other hunting boards, I'm reluctant to give it a try this time around. Looks like I better go grab some paper apps.

im pretty sure some of you dont know how to use a computer properly. im looking at you 5guys

im 2 for for four apps. Two were fine. The other two were problems. And I wasnt tryin to buy hookers. ;)

im pretty sure some of you dont know how to use a computer properly. im looking at you 5guys

im 2 for for four apps. Two were fine. The other two were problems. And I wasnt tryin to buy hookers. ;)

found your problem.

• Like 1