Sign in to follow this  
daverp

Boquillas new rules / permit structure out

Just spent 45 minutes reading 16 pages of "conversation" and has that ever been an education!

• Like 1

Same here i played catch up last few days on this.

It is a real shame anyone that calls themself a sportsman would play this game. Please dont think if i had my own private place i would share with everybody but i sure would never lock up public land and then try and get paid from it. What is really ashame is that nobody with the power is stopping them.

**We might need to find someone to fight these guys and start a "go fund me acct" for attorney fees. ;) i dont even hunt 10 but i sure dont like seeing this happen.

Not to mention folks 1st come 1st served is only as good as someones word. Somebody is just setting up future big money paydays. 😬

hog hunter, could you expand on who is behind all this.

Ha you will have to take the time to do the reading yourself. But i would say it has something to do with some folks that think they own state trust land.

Happy reading!

Glad i dont hunt 10 and feel sorry for those who do. Unfortunate to see it all happening in Az and sure seems like it is all about $$$.

Turn it into a spike and cow only sub unit. Use the antelope herd for mass transplants to other units.dump all the wild Burros on the landlocked state land.

• Like 4

Turn it into a spike and cow only sub unit. Use the antelope herd for mass transplants to other units.dump all the wild Burros on the landlocked state land.

Nice!

• Like 1