rageinthesage

Panthers vs Broncos SB

Bad move.

Did you switch to the Vikings, The Packers or the Bears when you lived in Dakota?

• Like 1

Yup. They didn't even show up. They should be ashamed of there effort......DesertBull who do you cheer for?..............BOB!

Fun year for the cardinals. Carolina is the better team and deserves to be there. Time to think about getting a quarterback growing in the system. Palmer has one or two years left.

• Like 1

Cards are like the suns great in the regular season and choke in the playoffs 48-15 wow

• Like 1

Palmer needs to retire after this one..............BOB!

• Like 2

I haven't seen this much destruction and domination since the day my sister in law destroyed an entire box of Krispi Creme's. She completely destroyed it and then spiked the box and was flagged for taunting.

• Like 4

I haven't seen this much destruction and domination since the day my sister in law destroyed an entire box of Krispi Creme's. She completely destroyed it and then spiked the box and was flagged for taunting.

That's funny right there!

Well the Cards took a game from the Broncos.......Get to the playoffs and choke. Manning is going to CHOKE big time in the Super Bowl so even though I have been a Bronco fan since the mid 70's I know better than to get my hopes up. Today I sure thought the Broncos were going to choke again at the end of the game.