Tucson John

issue with 2016 hunting license

I bought my 2016 Hunting license on line the last week of 2015. I noticed that it only goes through December 30th 2016. I called G&F and they admitted there was a flaw in the online license program, being that they did not account for leap year so it only shows 365 days not 366 as is in a leap year. They said I could come in and get it taken care of or "trust" that if I get checked on December 31st 2016, the officer would know of the problem.

Just my luck I'll get checked that day!

:unsure: :blink:

They were having lots of issues online it seemed. My profile on the AZGFD website did not reflect that I even possessed a license and then it showed I have a deer pref point... which I do not... but I wouldn't have minded that part staying as is!!!

• Like 1

I bought 4 licenses this year online, and I couldn't print any of them. Is there some way to go back and do that?

Each time I tried I got some error on their website.

I bought 4 licenses this year online, and I couldn't print any of them. Is there some way to go back and do that?

Each time I tried I got some error on their website.

Jazz, yeah, it doesn't make sense but.....go to "buy a license", then "buy a license on-line", then scroll down to "reprint license" .

Goofy huh?!

TJ

You could be like me and get charged twice and still can't print a license. It also does even show that I applied for antelope.

• Like 1

Yep saw this and let GnF know, but seemed to fall on deaf ears. They need to fix their issues and reputation.

• Like 1