Sign in to follow this  
Stephen b

15x56 Zeiss Conquest HD ( as New)- FS

I am selling a Zeiss Conquest HD 15x56. These are as new. They were purchased new by me recently and come with box and all original components. They are as stated, in new, excellent condition. They are superb.

I originally got these to replace a 8/10x42 and spotter combination; and after much thought have decided that I am going to stick with the 10x and spotter combo.

*** Selling for $1199 shipped in cont. US.

* For PayPal transaction, please either use the personal option, or pay their fees.

P1030870_zpsmwrws4lu.jpg

P1030864_zpsk2qbaytg.jpg

P1030868_zps5mf5cskj.jpg

P1030867_zpsr5ancrbm.jpg

Very good seller. Buy with confidence

Thank you Jason; appreciate the words of confidence.

• Like 1

the only reason I'm not jumping on this is cuz I've yet to look through a pair myself, but if what I've heard of them is true this is a smoking deal.

the only reason I'm not jumping on this is cuz I've yet to look through a pair myself, but if what I've heard of them is true this is a smoking deal.

You wouldn't regret it!

And now even a little sweeter:

Now $1099 plus $20 to ship TYD ($1119 total)

• Like 1

Are these all yours? 11 pair high dollar optics since your 1st post in august?

Sir you either have real serious optics addiction or we have fallen into your online optics business trap??

Glad you have some happy customers but 1 of avg intelligence must scratch his head at some point and start wondering

I better follow up and say few things about WHY i post like that.

Members of coues say things like what a great family this is. Great community etc. So GUYS AND GALS remember we have sponsors that keep this site going. Sponsors that sell optics that participate in coueswhitetail.com in every way. Sponsors that need our support. I feel as if a guy that comes on this site solely to sell optics from another state really does nothing but insult us and our hunt community. This is no different than the local guy that was doing it and no different than a guide advertising here that is not a sponsor. Every optic this gentleman has sold has had same story twisted around it yet nobody questions validity??? Please dont allow your desire for optics impede your reasoning and coueswhitetail.com ethics.. Yep i said ethics

Wow- thanks for such a nice and informative post. Seems like you are the same fella ( yes you are) that jumped into one of my previous listings. And seems great that you like to investigate my listings and keep track- how cool; or creepy??

And thank you for being my addiction coach, and throwing out some inferences about some sort of "online business trap". Well, a couple of guys that have posted on just this listing were very happy that I have unloaded some of the fine optics that I have.

So yes, to come clean - my name is Stephen and I have a bit of a fine optics addiction. You know that is the first step. Do you feel better now; do you want to be my sponsor. Well.... I decline.

Reality is ( not that I really need to explain to you) that I have bought a few too many really great optics over the last few years. Have come to realize that it is way more than I need, and I have been both pairing down and changing a few things up. And now have finally got my "addiction" down to a couple binoculars ( and a pair for friends and sons in law); and one decent spotter.

Other reality is that anyone that has purchased any of these optics from me, have purchased them for awesome prices- so they have indirectly benifitted from my optics purging. And I would say they are satisfied. Hardly any sort of "trap". I treat people right and that is all I care about.

So- keep "scratching your head" have a super day!

• Like 6