Sign in to follow this  
Weston

Jim White Head..... Trade for Outdoorsmans Pan

I ordered two carbon fiber tripods today in an attempt to better cover my bases for backpacking and day hunting, I have a used Jim white head, which is fully functional along with two plates I would like to trade for an outdoorsman head. I love my Jim White and have used it for about 5 years now with no complaints, It has a strengthened handle built for me by Jim before he passed. The Outdoorsmans is now making plates for JW heads so obtaining them is not an issue.

The reason for my switch is I plan to have an ultra light set up for backpacking, and a more stable platform for digiscoping. I have decided to get an Outdoorsmans Pan and Micro pan so I can use the same adapters and not be switching them out.

The head is in fully functioning condition, however has a few scratches from use, nothing terrible. Can text pics upon request.

Let me know if anyone is interested. Located in Tucson, but will ship.

Let me know if you do not get any takers on the trade and are interested in selling. Thx. Chris

Will do had another guy PM me the same thing but he has not gotten back to me yet.

Let me know if you do not get any takers on the trade and are interested in selling. Thx. Chris

I tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

ETA: I've had some interest in a cash price. I'll sell it with the extra plate for 240$ shipped..... But I'm going to give the two that have asked first right of refusal (or 24 hours without a message). If they don't want it, first I'll take it gets it.

Well I guess that is what I get for going to bed. I am in Tucson and could have picked it up today.

Metau was the one who Pmed me first, and the one who wants it, if something falls through Sun Devil has dibs.

I've got one with I think three plates I'd do the same thing weston did, but id ONLY trade mine for the outdoorsmans head, not sell.