Deadeye Productions

For all you metal heads out there!

After reading a post from coues n sheep in the non-hunting trip report section I was surprised to see how many CWT members like the Heavy Metal so here's a treat for all you heavy metal hunters out there. I made this a few years back and it took me a while to find the DVD but after a few days of looking I found it. The music is from one of my old co-workers band called Twist Dead Fable It might be a little heavy for some of you like but check it out its quite an intense video clip. I know it gets me excited for the up coming season.

http://www.monsterhuntclips.com/view_video...3cb83dacb17b0af

That is FRICKIN' AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D I could watch that every mornin' to before I go huntin' just to get the blood Pumpin'!!!! Thanks for sharing that. :D

I'm not a metal fan but that was a kick butt video.

Ditto

Emailed it to my Girls

That should get them pumped

Thanks, Mike

The video was awesome and this redneck even got pumped up with the music. :)

That's fricken awesome. Great job, what a way to get pumped up for the upcoming seasons!

THAT WAS AWESOME! BEST YET! I E-MAILED IT OUT TO A BUNCH OF BUDDIES, HUNTERS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY ARE ROCK'N OUT TO IT AND GETTING PUMPED UP. :P

for some reasn the video cuts out on me, it goes to where it goes back and forth from the bull bugling to the deer feeding a few times and then it ends??? can you send it to Ccrider4t4@aol.com so i can download it?

Sweet VIDEO - GRRRRRRR!

Nice Job- Joe- Loved the contrast with ELK and COUES!

AzP&Y

YEEEEEAAAH!!!!!!! LOVE THAT S*#T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna go bash my head into a pile of my antlers now! That was freakin AWESOME!!!!!!!

YEEEEEAAAH!!!!!!! LOVE THAT S*#T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna go bash my head into a pile of my antlers now! That was freakin AWESOME!!!!!!!

LOL!! .....Frickin' Wacko! :wacko: Josh.... you crack me up man! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: