Sign in to follow this  
Maverick351

WTB mountain bike

What size frame do you need? What's your location?

In Gilbert and thinking SM/MD but not sure if I would fit a L. 5'11 but shorter legs. Been out of it for a long time. Looking to get back into it at an affordable price. Kinda hoping for hardtail but willing to look at a FS. Guess it just depends on what's available.

there was somebody on here that had a really nice stumpy for sale. let me see if i can find it.

I have a great motobecane fantom pro FS. Large, I'm just under 6' tall and it fits fine. The web site below has a size chart.. Rock shock fork and shock. XTR shifters and front derailer, XT rear derailer. (I smashed the XTR rear derailed on a rock.)

Similar to this http://www.motobecane.com/ds/fpds.html

Only selling as I upgraded bikes.

I just recently picked up a Redline D610 and love it. It's a great bike. If you have access to promotive, you can get Redline and Diamondback on there.

Already dealt with Craigslist and its fakes and flakes. Figured at least here people will be honest about what they have and represent it truthfully. I drove out to deer valley last evening to look at one that was (like new) only to find a bike with rust and looked like it was dragged down a gravel road.

I've got a Gary Fisher hard tail with a carbon fiber frame and a lot of light weight components I may consider selling or possibly working out a trade for or towards hunting gear. In particular I would be looking for nice binoculars in 15x56, possibly a rifle or action to start a custom build, possibly a nice rifle scope. PM or text if interested 760-212-eleven02. I am in East Mesa