Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

Pack in scouting trip

Looks like a great trip. How much beer can they pack in? If Tim gets that Clydesdale in riding shape I'm in! Gotta make sure to pack the dutch ovens.

I was on the Clydiasdale. We took enough drink to enter the spirit world, had we chosen to. But we were opining the fact no one brought beer. ;(

Kinda need to save space by bringing stronger stuff in a bottle. Maybe a helicopter drop for the beer and ice?

Looks like a great trip. How much beer can they pack in? If Tim gets that Clydesdale in riding shape I'm in! Gotta make sure to pack the dutch ovens.

I was on the Clydiasdale. We took enough drink to enter the spirit world, had we chosen to. But we were opining the fact no one brought beer. ;(

Kinda need to save space by bringing stronger stuff in a bottle. Maybe a helicopter drop for the beer and ice?

I have an extra pack mule for beer if you're coming. And since I know you'll share, I'll be sure to tie it up with extra bubble wrap. No need for ice, the springs out there were running about 40-45'F
  • Like 1

Awesome stuff!