Sign in to follow this  
lonne

Pacemaker Venison Burgers

My cousin shot a nice coues forkie on our 36b hunt this last year. Ground up some venison burger with 20% pork belly and cooked up some nice yummy Pacemaker Venison burgers on the grill.

The onion rings are supposed to go on the burger but they would not fit! LOL

Pacemaker Venison Burger Recipe:

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/216675/the-pacemaker-venison-burger/

Bacon

Fried Egg

Grilled Onions

Barbecue Sauce

Mushrooms

Cheese

And the rest of the good stuff :-)

post-8714-0-63663300-1456711145_thumb.jpg

post-8714-0-44169000-1456711167_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Yummmmm

As someone who had his second pacemaker implanted a few months ago, I'm curious as to why you call it "pacemaker venison."

Bill Quimby

Thanks, Lark. Hadn't thought of that, probably because my pacemakers have saved my life. Twice in the 12 years I've been running on batteries my pacer got my heart going again after it stopped beating while I slept. According to the techie who did my six-month checkup, the first incident lasted 90 seconds, the second was just before last Christmas and was about half that. God bless the things. ----- Bill Quimby

• Like 4

If you leave off all of the garbage and find the meat then it would be a better venison burger. Why ruin the taste of venison with all that arteries plugging garbage?

As someone who had his second pacemaker implanted a few months ago, I'm curious as to why you call it "pacemaker venison." Bill Quimby

Hey Bill. I didn't name it, got the recipe from the site above. Yah, basically b/c it's got some cholesterol blocking ingredients...

If you leave off all of the garbage and find the meat then it would be a better venison burger. Why ruin the taste of venison with all that arteries plugging garbage?

I've had plain venison plenty of times. Never said that wasn't good. But this was pretty danged good!

"Hey Bill. I didn't name it, got the recipe from the site above. Yah, basically b/c it's got some cholesterol blocking ingredients..."

Thanks, Lonne.

Bill Quimby

Sorry haven't been on in awhile :-( Trying to catch up on all the great CWT I missed. Do not recommend going without CWT to anyone. LOL.

Sure thing Bill you are welcome sir!

Lonne