KaibabHunter

WTB .410 Shotgun

I've got an old one - I mean really really old and it has a broken firing pin. It's break-over single shot but you can have it for a 6 pack of moose drool if you want it.

• Like 1

I have a Winchester Model 42 .410 ribbed barrel, or not ribbed barrel, both about mid production serial #'s, asking $1000. either one in + 6-7 condition. Collectors items for SURE.

Thanks coach. If ur ever in the valley I'll take it and get u a 12 pk.

Vbraley the 42 is what I would like to get but way out of my budget.

I have a side x side .410 that my grandfather gave me. Killed hundreds of squirrels, rabbits and bobwhites with it. It was his wedding present from his father in law. Pre-WWII. His brother in law received the matching gun in 16 GA. Not sure what happened to it. Wish I had it.

You can have the .410 for $1,000,000 and 5 cases of moose drool. But you can't take it home with you. You can hold it in my living room.

• Like 1

KiababHuhnter, I tried to send you a PM. I'll be in the valley tomorrow, Tempe area. I'll bring the shotgun, you bring the beer, lol.

Here's my number 480 nine two nine, 4350

MRAAA, if KiababHunter doesn't take it it's yours, but the price is now a 12 pack. I'll be down there tomorrow.