Sign in to follow this  

Who?

Trump is the only one that has a chance. Others are all bought off already. Lark

i gotta agree with you, he still scares the heck out of me!! Not sure what he'll actually do if elected or if he'll be able to beat the worst dem candidate. Can only pray for hope and change (for real this time)

Im going to go with Cruz. Why? Trump won't go with you on a hunt.

"I don't approve of killing animals. I strongly disagree with my sons who are hunters, but they acted legally and did what lots of hunters do".

- Donald Trump. March 15th, 2012.

Be careful who you vote for.

Can you verify that because I've heard him say the exact opposite. I too voted for Cruz in the primary but will have zero hesitation voting for the DON if he is the nominee. The 2nd Amendment will be gutted if the Hildebeast gets to pick one or more Supreme Court judges.

Umm.... You're surprised about The DON flip-flopping and saying something the exact opposite of what he previously said? :lol: The quote was something he posted to his Twitter account four years ago.....

S.

I didn't say I was surprised.

After 7 years of the Manchurian candidate and you're scared? How in hel l can things do anything but get better than they are with Trump? You've got 3 choices, Trump, a guy that has actually done something. Cruz, a guy brought to dc by the establishment and that has never done anything but talk. And a shrieking gargoyle faced witch that kills anyone that gets in her way. Lark.

Ps- I'm gonna predict right now that the lady that's pissed at her because she lied to her about how her son was killed in Benghazi will die mysteriously soon.

I'm scared that the shrieking gargoyle faced woman will beat the flip flopping NYC land lord. Honest fear. Any of the republicans are better than what we've had the past 7 years but can they beat the other side?

Why pick one to hunt with, make it a family affair. Be sure and pack the silver tips.

post-11051-0-40715000-1457674875_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Why pick one to hunt with, make it a family affair. Be sure and pack the silver tips.

I heard Chelsea the other day in an interview, "I don't know why people are so hateful to my Mom!!" ........it's like wake up girl....wake up America....course I couldn't stand any of that clan when Bill was in the big house......

The establishment doesn't own Cruz. Quite the opposite. McConnell, and his anti conservative lapdogs, do everything to stop Cruz and his agenda.

The GOP establishment goons want to keep the money flowing. It will take a major coupe by voters to get rid of them.

Poor guy, a cruz and who of a fan. Have you thought of counselling? Some insurance plans will pay for it. You just ain't got no luck. The bushs own cruz. That may not be that bad a deal, but he does come with the little eyelets already installed in his limbs for the puppet strings to be attached. You'll come to the Trump side before it's over. You won't vote for hitlery and that's gonna be your only other choice when it over. Lark

I refuse to sign up on a federal healthcare exchange......but I'm not a delusional Trump supporter either, so no counseling needed.

I have faith that Cruz will bring it home down the stretch.