Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

So I have heard 2 theories for the delay:

The draw was hacked

&

G&F are waiting until the Bonquillas contract is signed before they hand out tags.

Are these both conjecture or is there any validity to them...anyone know?

I was told they had many duplicate apps to take care of!

I heard about the Big Bo contract deal too. It's probably all of the above. Then when they start charging cards there will be issues with that too.

I heard about the Big Bo contract deal too. It's probably all of the above. Then when they start charging cards there will be issues with that too.

I would have to side with this theory. It would make perfect sense to have it done before they hand out thousands of dollars worth of tags. Annoying but legitimate.

But what do i know.

I must have missed something this morning. Are things messed up? Is there something from AZGFD telling us that things are going to drag out? Or is all of this speculation?

It is Probably just a rumor but I read in the National Enquirer that they still have more than 3 weeks before the deadline to mail out tags and refunds passes.

• Like 2

So nowhere does it officially say that they are unable to start hitting cards tonight? Worst case tomorrow AM? So this is all speculation? Hmmm

I just spoke with the Department the said they expected to draw to happen within the next 2 to 3 weeks and would not give me any more information than that

Going to be a lot of credit card issues if they wait 2-3 weeks. Stuff happens and cards get canceled with no fault to the owner. I worry because I'm not allowed to have my phone at work so I'll never receive a call saying my card is bad.

• Like 1

I'm sorry I take my hunting a little more serious than many but the Arizona game Fish Department's inability to run a smooth and clean draw takes my frustration to a different level

• Like 1

I'm sorry I take my hunting a little more serious than many

lol if you think i have anything else to live for except early season elk hunting, just lol.

• Like 1

I used to work for the Department and if you had seen the mismanagement of funds time resources that I have seen you might understand my frustration but after all it is our government

• Like 2

I'm sure the Donald can make a deal to get this fixed. And he will make it where we will draw so many tags we will get tired of drawing tags.

• Like 1