TEAM TOAD

My 5 year olds first Fish and by himself!!

Here are a few pics of my 5 year olds first catch. Not a bad one either!! My 3 kids were fishing for bluegell with some small jigs and the 5 year old came up with this! I couldn't believe it, by the time I ran over to him, he already had it up on land. I was shaking like a little girl....The excitement was unbelievable...

That second pictures saids it all. Look at them smiles from the both of you. :D Who was more excited? Thanks for sharing and start the kids outdoor journal NOW. Just buy a note pad and start with a picture and date. Make it fun and they will get in the habit of doing it. ;)

TJ

Thats awesome. I remember the days bluegill fishing with my dad when I was that age. It was those days that got me hocked to the outdoors.

Real nice first catch. Bet he enjoyed the fight. Also bet that the grin was just as big when he got to eat "his" fish for dinner.

Thanks guys...it was awesome!! And as for eating the fish, he actually wanted to release it. So we took some pictures and he put it back into the lake.