supasnyper

Has Anyone Got a Call to Update Cards????

My brother in-law called game and fish today. All cards have been hit. They have about 1000 left to call that for one reason or another the credits card did not process but then they are done. Guess it's bonus point time and deer season.

• Like 1

1000? If they have to call each one a max of three times probably looking at least two weeks depending on how many people they have working on it.

If they have three people working on it like they did to get their other problems fixed it could be a while. Only good thing is I didn't draw so doesn't matter to me how long it takes! If it's three people calling all day for seven hours and talking for 5 minutes it could only take a week. But then throw in the people that don't answer and take all three calls to answer and then the new people that get tags have cards that don't work and they call them three times. . It's a vicious cycle haha definitely 2 weeks I'd say.

Wish they did more for juniors.

• Like 2

They mention how many left to call?

look at you, hanging around these threads, hoping for a call. youre like an elk tag crack head.

Le'me git a little hit off dat.

look at you, hanging around these threads, hoping for a call. youre like an elk tag crack head.

Aren't we all, lol.

Le'me git a little hit off dat.

1ziulw.jpg

Aren't we all, lol.

yes, its good to see youre all as sick as i am.

• Like 1

So my oldest son put in with a friend - the friend got a call this afternoon around 3:30 and the got hit for (3) elk tags on a card that needed updating.

Last name for his friend starts with a V, so it kinda looks like they go through the call back procedure alphabetically.

Also, while he was on the phone with Mary in the draw dept, he asked about results and she told him Monday, possibly Tuesday on the Portal.