Sign in to follow this  
naturebob

Title game on tbs.

Just looked and the collage Basketball Championship game is on TBS tonite and not CBS. So no cable or sattelite no game. My buddy's where I'm living doesn't have either. What a rip to the fans. I allways had direect tv so didn't notice, when did they start this crap. So all the inner city kids and poor folks where most of the players come from can't see the game. Including Me unless I wanna go sit at a bar and spend $30-40 bucks. Good way to lose fans. My rant for the day. I have the nite off too. Sucks for me . Did the bar thing Friday .Not going again tonite..............BOB!.........PS GO Villanova.

• Like 1

Just looked and the collage Basketball Championship game is on TBS tonite and not CBS. So no cable or sattelite no game. My buddy's where I'm living doesn't have either. What a rip to the fans. I allways had direect tv so didn't notice, when did they start this crap. So all the inner city kids and poor folks where most of the players come from can't see the game. Including Me unless I wanna go sit at a bar and spend $30-40 bucks. Good way to lose fans. My rant for the day. I have the nite off too. Sucks for me . Did the bar thing Friday .Not going again tonite..............BOB!.........PS GO Villanova.

Bob had to be dragged kicking and screaming into the 20th century. How to get him into the 21st?
  • Like 1

Streamed on line. sounds like we're going fishing. Is that what He means..........BOB!

Well naturebob, I hope you got to watch, cause that was a thriller!

I got to listen to the last 3 minutes on radio. At least the team I wanted won. Shoulda bet $ ,I woulda won.............BOB!