PseAZ

Pre-Workout?

I'm wondering if the extra weight is due to the creatine?

I'm wondering if the extra weight is due to the creatine?

Creatine can make you hold water but 75% of your muscle is water

If you're gaining weight and trying to lose it its cuz you're in a caloric surplus not because of creatine. I've been to dink skin shredded and took preworkout with creatine to the last day.

Sodium, potassium, glycogen, that's going to affect your water weight more than anything.

Holding water is good you just don't want it subcutaneous

• Like 2

Eat Clen

Tren Hard

Anavar Give Up

• Like 3

Good to know. Has anyone ever messed with the Wilderness Athlete stuff? I seen that the Cw store sells it wondered if anyone likes it? Seems like the energy and focus is fairly popular in the reviews. Not to much on there ultimate pre workout tho ?

you need to stick to Hyde or some hardcore type pre workout if Hyde wasn't enough you. A preworkout designed for 30-50 year old hunters ain't gonna be chit compred to one for 18-30 year old actual hardcore lifters. Mtnops and wilderbess athlete are just marketed to hunters to tap into that market. If you want to support them for that, I can't blame you.

• Like 1

I totally understand... This past year has been heck for me in that aspect. I was hitting the gym hard , was using c4 at the time and felt great. Then one day I felt like crap and had a bad head ache, and the c4 wasn't doing it for me. After having headaches for 2-3 weeks straight and unable to recover from workouts I decided it was time to go to the doctor. Long story short I had stupid low Test like 160s low, and a bad vitimum D dificencency . over the course of 8 months my body was beating its self up just trying to keep up. On my 1st 6 week cycle I went from 193 to 212 and was on a pretty strict diet. I'm on my 2nd cycle and my levels are normal while on it and I feel 10 times better. Pre workout works for me but not as good and I get usto it quick. I really didn't wanto get the Test shots but I'm glad I did because the 2 weeks I cycled off last time I could see how bad it was before within a few days. I'm trying to get back into good shape again I appricate the help. I workout 5 days a week, and was just hitting the gym, I just swapped over to p90x this week to try and cut some weight and tone up a bit. I did however out on a good amount of side in 6 weeks but I wanna get in elk shape. I been looking into the enduro and focus for the month of my hunt I think it would work great. If you guys have any suggestions feel free to give your input. Day one on my program I weighed in at 202 see what happens in 12 weeks.

I totally understand... This past year has been heck for me in that aspect. I was hitting the gym hard , was using c4 at the time and felt great. Then one day I felt like crap and had a bad head ache, and the c4 wasn't doing it for me. After having headaches for 2-3 weeks straight and unable to recover from workouts I decided it was time to go to the doctor. Long story short I had stupid low Test like 160s low, and a bad vitimum D dificencency . over the course of 8 months my body was beating its self up just trying to keep up. On my 1st 6 week cycle I went from 193 to 212 and was on a pretty strict diet. I'm on my 2nd cycle and my levels are normal while on it and I feel 10 times better. Pre workout works for me but not as good and I get usto it quick. I really didn't wanto get the Test shots but I'm glad I did because the 2 weeks I cycled off last time I could see how bad it was before within a few days. I'm trying to get back into good shape again I appricate the help. I workout 5 days a week, and was just hitting the gym, I just swapped over to p90x this week to try and cut some weight and tone up a bit. I did however out on a good amount of side in 6 weeks but I wanna get in elk shape. I been looking into the enduro and focus for the month of my hunt I think it would work great. If you guys have any suggestions feel free to give your input. Day one on my program I weighed in at 202 see what happens in 12 weeks.

some people just drink coffee for preworkout. you should cycle off pre workout too, but i never did lol. you might want to try hemavol, from iforce.

Correct, I am on 8 week cycles ill come off for a week to do blood tests then go back on, the week off it heck I feel like a darn girl haha. But im glad I did it I feel a lot better and life has been a lot better for me since taking it in more than one way. Only down fall is I hate needles and Ill more than likely have to do it for the rest of my life. Im only 28 so its kinda crummy but gotta do what works.

But yea I cycle off pre workout as well, Ill have to look into the hemaval tho never heard of it.

Why are you coming off at all? You just need to do blood work 3-4 days after your last pin if your running a long ester like cyp or ethanate . Most guys that run cyp pin every 3.5 days for the most stable blood levels. Most Trt doctors say every 7 days but your blood levels will dip down still

If you already got low natural test you should be blasting and cruising. Run a12 week cycle at 300 to 500 mgs a week if your just starting out and after the 12 week cycle then cruise at 150-200 mgs a week to keep your test levels in the higher end of the normal range. If your naturally low you should be on testosterone replacement therapy since your endocrine system is not producing enough test naturally. And when you run a 8 week cycle you're shutting down your natural production even more.

Take a look at steroids.com . Lots of good info over there on testosterone replacement therapy, cruising and blasting and the most important diet.

Thanks man, ill check out your links forsure. Im currently taking it every 2 weeks. So far i feel pretty good ill ask them about doing theblood work in a faster time after myshot. I would love to not take it i HATE shots.

This one is da bomb too, and you can buy it at Walmart!

post-2501-0-71236900-1460559755_thumb.jpg

Im actually taking his protein, I seem to like it. I ended up getting some Hydroxycut on a good sale, seems to be working so far. See what happens by the end of the month.