Sign in to follow this  
AZMThunter

They. Are. Up!

One of my buddies has a portal, but his 3 girls don't Because apparently you can't use the same email. And it's driving him crazy not being able to see.

It would be nice if game and fish could make some sort of family portal so we're not making 5 kids email address with accounts. If the kid is under 18 they should be able to all be under the parent or something. Would be something good to suggest in the future.

• Like 1

It would be nice if game and fish could make some sort of family portal so we're not making 5 kids email address with accounts. If the kid is under 18 they should be able to all be under the parent or something. Would be something good to suggest in the future.

My thoughts exactly..

I was wondering if there was a family account option. I thought I heard someone mention that before but didn't remember. I was trying to help someone set up portals yesterday and he was asking if he could do a family account and I didn't have the answer so we didn't set up a portal at all until he could talk to G$F.

I was wondering if there was a family account option. I thought I heard someone mention that before but didn't remember. I was trying to help someone set up portals yesterday and he was asking if he could do a family account and I didn't have the answer so we didn't set up a portal at all until he could talk to G$F.
My buddy was told they were working on this to have one login for a family. Not sure I'd trust it though...might end up with my kids' bonus points instead of mine. LoL

It's the Game & Fish your talking about here. The progress of the draw is currently getting slower.