Sign in to follow this  
bigmuleyfan

Sold

I've never looked through Swarovski's or zeiss's. I have bad eyes and when I found them they worked great with my eyesight so I got them. I have some vortexs and nikons but only lower powers.

How do these compare to the other 15x56s?

Vortex, zeiss, Swaro?

they don't compare to leica, swaro, zeiss or meopta. Probably around the same as doctors or kaibabs, with both of them probably having a slight edge. They are good starter 15's and good for the money though

How do these compare to the other 15x56s?

Vortex, zeiss, Swaro?

they don't compare to leica, swaro, zeiss or meopta. Probably around the same as doctors or kaibabs, with both of them probably having a slight edge. They are good starter 15's and good for the money though

Significantly below Kaibabs.....in the ballpark with Docter.....which means pretty darn good.

I have had minox 13x56 for years and still love them. I had a pair of kaibabs and the minox were quite a bit better to me. I have zeiss 15x56 now and they are better than minox. I still use my minox sometime and could never sell them. Minox are underrated I think. Great glass for the money.

• Like 3

Thanks for the imput, I had the kaibabs and didn't like the eye cups, for this price I may consider, will do some more research. Sorry to jump the post on glass comparison. Thanks guys.