Sign in to follow this  
Edge

Lion darted in Wittman

Must of gotten lost after a night of drinking at your place!

As a matter of fact, I did have some margaritas with some Sun City cougars Saturday.
  • Like 6

I will be 60 in Sept. and the older Gals are starting to look more attractive. Of course a few beers helps..LOL............BOB!

• Like 1

I will be 60 in Sept. and the older Gals are starting to look more attractive. Of course a few beers helps..LOL............BOB!

Unfortunately, I understand.

• Like 1

This one looked a little younger than the saber toothed Cougars that you were drinking with.

• Like 2

That would be interesting to see

Simple, Meeker and R H Johnson Blvd. There's a Frys there with a bar, blue haired cougars abound. If you go on a Saturday night, say hi to Trophy hunter and Mulepackhunter for me.
  • Like 2

Wussies using tranquilizers! Get a catch pole! That cat is not the size of a German Shepherd, maybe when mine was about 8 months old, she was that big. I have had 120 lb. Rottweilers and 100 lb. German Shepherds on catch poles. Hang on for the ride!

• Like 1

It is a good thing that cat wasn't a few miles north where my buddy lives. It probably would have been darted with a broadhead.

• Like 2

Wussies using tranquilizers! Get a catch pole! That cat is not the size of a German Shepherd, maybe when mine was about 8 months old, she was that big. I have had 120 lb. Rottweilers and 100 lb. German Shepherds on catch poles. Hang on for the ride!

I know big cats don't do well under anesthesia (just ask Macho B ). The cat was fitted with a GPS collar, tough to do while the cat is conscious. Hope AZGFD releases the cat in a Nogales drug tunnel.

• Like 5

Love CWT, talking about tranqs, cougars and runin some bumps! Just need a stage, pole and some dollars.

• Like 1

According to the news, this young female lion was released "On public lands just nw of where she was captured." That's gmu 42.

Curious, unit 42 has enough lions in them and the deer and bighorn numbers are so low, you have daylong shooting rules in play. Shoot up to 3 lions here and neighboring units, even at night and you can still carry a lion tag the rest of the year. Mulie numbers so low much of the archery hunt has been eliminated.