Hike4coues

How Big?

Hard to tell. I would bet the house on 85-95" though. Good G1's good mainbeams, pretty good mass

• Like 2

Bummer! Nobody has said 100. Well, I certainly don't have a clue, but I figured that there would be some that would. Yes Jessie and Jrod, I agree! In my book, it is a shooter! Especially with a bow! Now that would be something, as I have yet to score with a bow!!!

Those 100's are hard to find and even harder to kill. Every chance I have gotten close to a 100+ inch buck it's bow season and they position themselves where I can't get a ethical shot! January had about a 115 at 40 yards broadside behind a cedar with branches it's the way. He looked at me for about 3 minutes and turned straight down hill to where there was no shot and disappeared! In my opinion there are quite a few 100's around but they are cautious and smart! Keep posting pics!

• Like 1

Bunch of 100's in SE az.

Really? I am certainly looking in the wrong places then! This is the biggest Buck I have seen, and I have yet to lay my actual eyes on him. And I have spent an bunch of time scouting!!!!

A friend and I were talking a little bit ago. His brother killed one that went 87" this year. It looked huge in the photo! I am realizing more and more that it does indeed take a big looking buck to hit the 100 mark! I really appreciate everybody giving me some insight on this buck!!!!! I was trying to decide if this was the unit to put in for a December tag and then see if I could get luck and find this guy. I think my answer is "no". I know there are some units that do better on average, but that also translates into harder to draw. Meanwhile, the points keep adding up...

Hike4coues go buy a bow!!! Save your points and shoot him in August or December. Put your cameras up in that same area and glass hard and I wanna hear the story when you get him. You have a little more than 4 months to practice and find him, and I just saw a sweet helim and rise in the classifieds!