Elkman,

Checked my email this morning didn't find them... YOu want to try and send them again> I'd be happy to post em' blood and all.. ;)

AzP&Y

I killed my first bear on Friday in 6B. It was a small boar that is real dark down low and brown along the top of his back. I think I need to trade Andy screen names and change mine to "Little Bear" . I won't even bother posting pics as he is a little guy and I know the razing firstcoues got on his little lion so I won't even go there.HAHAHA. I really think I could use him for a dash mat on my Bronco. But hey I got my first bear and it was an awesome spot and stalk hunt and I would do it all over again. Now all the little bears are safe as I will never take another small one. Now I can concentrate on a very large coues deer that I need to run an arrow thru!!

Later,

geoff

Wow. I just got back from the taxidermist, and the bear i killed sunday will score 22" conservativley, he will know exactly tomorrow after he cleans skull. Alsoi checked hi in at G&F and the guy there said it was a 12-15 year old boar. Oldest in 4 years they had checked in. I sent pics to amanda and hoping she will post them tonight.

I killed my first bear on Friday in 6B. It was a small boar that is real dark down low and brown along the top of his back. I think I need to trade Andy screen names and change mine to "Little Bear" . I won't even bother posting pics as he is a little guy and I know the razing firstcoues got on his little lion so I won't even go there.HAHAHA. I really think I could use him for a dash mat on my Bronco. But hey I got my first bear and it was an awesome spot and stalk hunt and I would do it all over again. Now all the little bears are safe as I will never take another small one. Now I can concentrate on a very large coues deer that I need to run an arrow thru!!

Later,

geoff

Geoff, congratulation on a great hunt. Just joined the forum and may not be real popular for this reason, "I don't give a @#$% about score!!!" Don't downsize your bear. If you were happy with him he scores a 100% in your's and my book. On the same token, I haven't read the story on "Firstcoues," lion, but any lion is a great lion as they are wreckin havok on our wildlife populations since trapping has been outlawed. In short, if your happy with your trophy, "BRAG TO BEAT ALL!!!"

Later,

geoff

Hey, your not my boss anymore, aint gotta be a JACK@$$ anymore!!!!

Remeber, I've got a pic of that cub... eerrr i mean bruin I could post it! Watch ur self!!! :D

Later,

geoff

Geoff, congratulation on a great hunt. Just joined the forum and may not be real popular for this reason, "I don't give a @#$% about score!!!" Don't downsize your bear. If you were happy with him he scores a 100% in your's and my book. On the same token, I haven't read the story on "Firstcoues," lion, but any lion is a great lion as they are wreckin havok on our wildlife populations since trapping has been outlawed. In short, if your happy with your trophy, "BRAG TO BEAT ALL!!!"

LUVR :wub:

I am sorry for starting 2 post this way But

Right up front something gave me a feeling about you

In the few post you have made you remind me of someone :unsure:

I'm not sure but I think he HUNTS2

Do you like to consume your game more than looking for the beast?

Ya I thought though

Don't take me to serious, I just like to have Amanda wonder what I might say next :P

Mike

Here are the pics!

Josh congrats on a great bear...you obviously did your work...it is a hard-earned trophy

again congrats!

Bearhunting07005.jpg

Bearhunting07008.jpg

Bearhunting07018.jpg

Later,

geoff

Ya I thought though

Don't take me to serious, I just like to have Amanda wonder what I might say next :P

Mike

Dont't worry about it Mike. I have thick skin! Makes the converstion interesting. To answere your question, I hunt for and enjoy harvesting a, "Bomber," like anyone else. However, I just think the emphasis on size has overwhelmed the hunting community. I'm not a novice!!!! I've taken nice bucks (Score not to be mentioned to validate my personal profile). I've taken good bucks both with a bow and a rifle. And yes, I'm an avid hunter hoping for the buck of a lifetime! "I may have taken some in your book!" Also, I have had tags unfilled, both elk and whitetail, in the hope for something bigger. I just think a person should show respect to the animal that has died at his hands, rather than the opinion his peers may have about that animal.

Dont't worry about it Mike. I have thick skin! Makes the converstion interesting. To answere your question, I hunt for and enjoy harvesting a, "Bomber," like anyone else. However, I just think the emphasis on size has overwhelmed the hunting community. I'm not a novice!!!! I've taken nice bucks (Score not to be mentioned to validate my personal profile). I've taken good bucks both with a bow and a rifle. And yes, I'm an avid hunter hoping for the buck of a lifetime! "I may have taken some in your book!" Also, I have had tags unfilled, both elk and whitetail, in the hope for something bigger. I just think a person should show respect to the animal that has died at his hands, rather than the opinion his peers may have about that animal.

My feelings EXACTLY.

Nice bear Elkman. You having a rug made?

Later,

geoff

Ya I thought though

Mike

AMEN to that one. They'll grow out of it! ;)

TJ

My feelings EXACTLY.

Well Said!!!

Back to the thread......

Elkman...... Awesome bear, man!!! Congrats!!!! That is a TOAD!!!!!!! :blink: :blink: ;)