Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Cell Phone Coverage Unit 23

Daughter got drawn for youth hunt. Curious to see what the coverage is like up there. We have metro PCS which I believe uses t'mobile network.

Not good. Certain spots you can get it just depends on where you are camped at. Pm me if you want and I can tell you where it might work compared to where you set up camp

go to shedhunters porch for 3g...lol!

James

James

We got it to LTE with a booster
  • Like 1

Betting you will have to do like most .. Drive up the young road and pull off the side by the 260 ... Verizon and a booster will give you some areas with good reception but still limited in most of the unit.

James

P.S Quit leaving your beer bottles and sunflowers seeds out there you hillbilly

Lol is james' tree stand still out there? I cant say much though my quad is still there. But i am family so its ok right?

Lol is james' tree stand still out there? I cant say much though my quad is still there. But i am family so its ok right?

stopped buy a few times... never at the same time he's there.... even if he's up there he's not ever home

James

stopped buy a few times... never at the same time he's there.... even if he's up there he's not ever home

James

Because Im out shed hunting with wife, hunting, glassing or stealing cameras. No sense on blabbing on CWT and acting like a hunter. I find better ways to use my time up there. But it does make for comical reading on the throne.

Thanks guys. We will be down the 512 off 260 at the youth camp. Was hoping I'd be able to call the wife at the camper after we bag one and make her pack it out for me. I like a woman with a good strong back. <_<

So does most of the 260 get service?

Yes it's spotty in there but you can find spots.

If you have onstar (mostly GMC vehicles) it's worth the money to buy some minutes for making calls. I've called out in places that no phone gets service. Basically a built in sat phone. If you don't have it then I'm no help lol.