Sign in to follow this  
doogan

Transmission shops

Hey there, I'm looking for a good transmission shop. At 285,000 she finally gave up. Reputable and reasonably priced would be great, Thanks in advance!

Family has had 5 Rebuilds done by Trail Transmission (East Mesa) over the last 23 years or so .... Last was about 5 years ago and still running strong. Back then it was good prices and great service doubt it has changed.

• Like 1

I had a new one put in my suburban about 2 yrs ago by Automatic Transmission Exchange on Washington Street around 40th street. They did great work. I regularly tow a 5,000 lb boat and have had no problems. i was referred by a coworker who also had a good experience. it came with an 18 month 18,000 mile warranty.

Quality Transmission does a great job on our company vehicles, we've been through a few transmission shops too.. We used to go to Denny's but they started getting sloppy about 6-7 years ago

Quality Transmission

221 S McClintock Dr, Tempe, AZ 85281

480-966-5800

+1 to trail transmission. Had 2 of mine done by them. decent price and never had any say anything negative.

• Like 1

Quality Transmission does a great job on our company vehicles, we've been through a few transmission shops too.. We used to go to Denny's but they started getting sloppy about 6-7 years ago

Quality Transmission

480-966-5800

The owner of Denny's was dealing with a lot 6 or 7 years ago, ranging from deaths in the immediate family to having to fire his #2 man. Everything is cleared up and the owner/manager is a very good man, hunter and at one time, outfitter.

• Like 1

Quality Transmission

480-966-5800

The owner of Denny's was dealing with a lot 6 or 7 years ago, ranging from deaths in the immediate family to having to fire his #2 man. Everything is cleared up and the owner/manager is a very good man, hunter and at one time, outfitter.

Thats good too know.. Yeah the owner was always a nice dude and easy to talk to. Thanks for the heads up I will let our shop mechanic know that Denny's is back on track.

• Like 1

Quality Transmission

480-966-5800

Thats good too know.. Yeah the owner was always a nice dude and easy to talk to. Thanks for the heads up I will let our shop mechanic know that Denny's is back on track.
Big Mike! That sawbuck pack saddle and manty in my avatar was once Mike's.

At 6'8" and around 280#, whenever we went packing, a string of broken cots and chairs would follow.

• Like 1

Hayes Transmission, 602-321-4767. He's done 2 for me and 4 for friends and family. Zero issues great price. He's in Tempe Broadway and the 101

Not in Mesa, but I brought my Mustang to Sun West Auto Transmissions Radiators Repair in Glendale and will bring my F150 there with 225k miles once it's ready. Greg was honest and could have really jacked up the $ on me cause I was thinking my tranny was shot. Ended up being some module or something which only cost a fraction of the $ I was ready to spend.