Sign in to follow this  
codyhuntsaz

Would like some load development done for me

I've recently been looking into long-range shooting. And I should have a gun and scope combination put together by the end of next month. I know reloading is a key component to long-range shooting but I don't have any reloading equipment yet. I was wondering if anyone on here has ever developed loads for someone and then sold them? The caliber is a 300 Winchester Magnum in a savage long range hunter. I would like maybe four or five different loads worked up to see which one shoots the best and then maybe purchase the loads 100 at a time. And also be given load development data if I decide to reload down the road. Does anyone on here do that or know anyone that would do something like that here in the valley? I live in Gilbert. I would like to give my money to a Coues Whitetail member rather than buy a bunch of factory loads, not to mention get a higher quality product. Thanks.

I'd suggest having someone teach you how to reload. Cause you're going want to do it. You can have them walk you through the steps, help you figure out what components to buy and then use their press(maybe dies too) with them there teaching you how it is done. I've met a few guys over the years that used to reload for others, but all of them have stopped doing it due to liability issues.

• Like 2

Reloading is not a must. Some guys cant even load their own better than the factory can. Lots of premium rounds these days that shoot great.

• Like 1

You can have Western Precision Rifles do the load work for you. Likely factory ammo like HSM or ABM would provide very similar results.