elkaholic

HUGE public land sale Cochise co / South Willcox

http://www.publicsurplus.com/sms/all,az/browse/home?tm=m

see if it works - scroll down to real estate if you live nearby- could be great opportunity

a huge tract of land below/south of town and other locations up for public auction as cheap as $100 .25 acre lots

do not look under sporting goods at the guns unless you are or know an ffl dealer

As the auction gets near those prices go way up

They will this time!!! Plenty of FFL holders on this site...Haha......

sorry

yeah I know - looks like FFL needed if you are having someone pick it up for you - they may have changed stuff a little .

I'm thinkin last yr it took an ffl license to bid - I may be wrong - or read it wrong- could still be reading it wrong - lol

but they do have a few guns ever so often - sometimes some sleepers

are you asking what an FFL is ?

sorry

yeah I know - looks like FFL needed if you are having someone pick it up for you - they may have changed stuff a little .

I'm thinkin last yr it took an ffl license to bid - I may be wrong - or read it wrong- could still be reading it wrong - lo

but they do have a few guns ever so often - sometimes some sleepers

No sir, I was just suggesting that because more people are aware of this auction, there would probably be more FFL holders bidding... LOL... That is good information about the property for sale... I understand that, due to proposed housing developments, some parts of Cochise County are going to experience quite a bit of growth...Thank you for the information.........

No sir, I was just suggesting that because more people are aware of this auction, there would probably be more FFL holders bidding... LOL...

Another user asked what an FFL was and then deleted his comment, could be part of the confusion.

Elkaholic, cool site thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

No sir, I was just suggesting that because more people are aware of this auction, there would probably be more FFL holders bidding... LOL...

Another user asked what an FFL was and then deleted his comment, could be part of the confusion.

Elkaholic, cool site thanks for sharing.

I was the 'other user'. In my world, FFL is Fantasy Football League. I just figured it out and decided to take down my comment.