Sign in to follow this  
HEADACHE

Dear Game and Fish. . .

I just think locals who can hunt every day of the hunt will be about the only ones who put in for this hunt, not that anyone else shouldnt.

Here's the number of bucks taken in 11M recently. Pretty substantiation upward trend if you ask me.

2010: 4

2011: 19

2012: 50

2013: 65

2014: 67

Most impressive item... in 2012, of the 50 bucks taken out of the unit, 5 of them were whitetails.

Guest 300ultramag.

mules? still.. can we lock this thread already... y'all "advanced members" are using up some precious premier storage space. :P :D

Here's the number of bucks taken in 11M recently. Pretty substantiation upward trend if you ask me.

Most impressive item... in 2012, of the 50 bucks taken out of the unit, 5 of them were whitetails.

Where are you getting these numbers from?

• Like 1

Harvest and Survey Data Publication From G&F https://portal.azgfd.stagingaz.gov/PortalImages/files/regs/HuntArizona2014.pdf

I would assume those numbers are low though since many with OTC Archery never report their Harvest

• Like 1

Harvest and Survey Data Publication From G&F https://portal.azgfd.stagingaz.gov/PortalImages/files/regs/HuntArizona2014.pdf

I would assume those numbers are low though since many with OTC Archery never report their Harvest

Thats kind of what I was getting at. Without madatory reporting they really dont know what the true harvest numbers are.

• Like 1

Thanks for posting that Missedagain, good info.

I still am not happy that's its a draw now. And I don't agree with their logic, but whatever, at least we know now.