Sign in to follow this  
carpcody

WTB Kodiak canvas tent

I'm looking to buy a 10x14. Not real picky on standard or deluxe model. Call, txt or pm.

Thanks, Cody

520-251-1551

Yea I saw them on there and they do have some pretty good deals. I'll end up buying from there if nobody here has one.

Yea I saw them on there and they do have some pretty good deals. I'll end up buying from there if nobody here has one.

If you can find it cheaper than them they'll price match as well, got the deluxe for 500ish earlier this year

If you can find it cheaper than them they'll price match as well, got the deluxe for 500ish earlier this year

Good to know, thanks!

I bought mine on amaZon from kodiak themselves. I went to frys before hand though and bought amazon gift cards to rack up a bunch of fuel points. I think I got 2400 fuel points which saved me $70+ in diesel fuel as I can max out the 35 gallon limit at $1 off a gallon.

• Like 3

I bought mine on amaZon from kodiak themselves. I went to frys before hand though and bought amazon gift cards to rack up a bunch of fuel points. I think I got 2400 fuel points which saved me $70+ in diesel fuel as I can max out the 35 gallon limit at $1 off a gallon.

That's a good idea too
  • Like 1

I employ this tactic whenever possible. If I am going to home depot or lowes to spend some decent money I stop by Fry's first and load up on some gift cards. Saving a dollar a gallon on fuel is a big deal to me.

I even do this with places I go out to eat at. I know I will eat at BJ's, Whataburger, Little Caesars, etc again so I grab gift cards there too. Fuel points = $.

• Like 2

Keep an eye out on CL too. I found & bought mine last year. It ended up being brand new and got it for a heck of a deal.

• Like 1

The Deluxe IMO is a Big Deal especially during the warmer months... I have been looking on CL for the last couple months for a Deluxe Flex Bow , Do not always want to have to use the Bigger Cabin ... Finally Got lucky Last week, and Got a 10x10 Deluxe Like NEW for $300 ...

• Like 2