Sign in to follow this  
6ANut

Few pics

Long story short I left a camera out in one of my honey holes all winter long. I had does on my camera pretty much everyday so I knew that during the rut, this spot could be awesome with bucks. I came back to check my camera only to find out that something is wrong with it and it only took three pictures. I had a monster buck rubs all around my camera but not one picture, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Set out another camera and here are some of the pics. There are 4 bucks in both of those pics and my first ever bear on camera.

post-8664-0-23689400-1464016209_thumb.jpg

post-8664-0-07049600-1464016241_thumb.jpg

post-8664-0-64383700-1464016413_thumb.jpg

post-8664-0-96886800-1464016424_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

Very nice! It slays me to see those javelina in the Ponderosa pines!

• Like 3

I left a camera out all winter one time (never again) and it got so cold that it killed the camera. Not sure what elevation you were at but that could be the case.

I had a couple of weird colored pictures on the first cold days and then it died for a while. By weird colors I mean completely tinted green and purple. Must've thawed out and came back on intermittently for a while then died completely.

• Like 1

looks like there is a deer in both the bottom pictures on the left (behind the fallen tree) is that correct? Great pics. Love seeing how the antlers grow.

• Like 2

BowHunt I don't think it was the cold it still takes pics just three and then you have to turn it on and off. I sent it into Moultrie and they couldn't fix the issue so gave me a %50 off coupon.

Ready2hunt Yes they are, I really want to move the tree but it seems the animals don't mind it. In all hine sight I put my camera way to close to the salt but you live and learn.

What unit safe, lol its safe to say you don't have to ask me where I am hunting. As a crow flies from a quarter of mile to 20 miles or so away from Munds Park is where my grazing rights extend.

• Like 3

What unit safe, lol its safe to say you don't have to ask me where I am hunting. As a crow flies from a quarter of mile to 20 miles or so away from Munds Park is where my grazing rights extend.

so 4a?? LOL

We all know how much you like 4a!!

Quit trying to give away my honey hole for ducks but I have helped haul an elk out of 4a.

Nice pic

Nice bear.

• Like 1