trphyhntr

Would you shoot this bull?

Depends on the unit. Doesn't look like he's gonna grow much more then that. Seems hard to believe that he's that far along but he sure looks like he doesn't have much left. Some units and tags I'd be jacked with a 310-320 5x6 but if I had a unit 9 or 23 or 1 tag I'd be letting that old dude walk. Maybe I'm wrong and he's gonna have great big back forks and super long times but it sure looks like he's only got a couple inches to go.

• Like 1

hard to believe that he's that far along

are you calling me a liar?

hes just starting to get nubs in the back, im pretty sure he is going to grow some more. but only time will tell

Haha. No. I believe the pic came from when you said it did, just saying it's hard to believe a bull would grow that fast and seem to be slowing down already.

Haha. No. I believe the pic came from when you said it did, just saying it's hard to believe a bull would grow that fast and seem to be slowing down already.

what makes you think he is slowing down from 1 pic?

Yep, meat in the freezer!

• Like 1

Just curious for serious responses what people see in the rack that suggests to them this bull is nearly full grown for the year?

Just curious for serious responses what people see in the rack that suggests to them this bull is nearly full grown for the year?

I guess I'm no expert by any means but it sure looks like that right G5 is awful skinny at the base if it's gonna get much longer then 4-5". Yes he could still add a lot of growth on his lower time length as they still carry some mass on the ends but that tail end is getting awfully thin to be adding much more on it.

• Like 1