Sign in to follow this  
luckysob

41 Annual Banquet for Arizona Chapter of SCI

Hello Coues members, the SCI banquet is this coming Saturday June 18 in Tucson. We need your help, we found out there will be a group of antis who will be protesting us "killers " !!

They will be handing out posters, but the gal says if you bring your own poster, don't use profanity because you will be dealing with " hostile individuals who kill for fun" ???

I'm asking for more support to drown out these uninformed protesters. Amanda has bought a table of 10 and she has 5 more wanting to go, let's get 5 more to join Amanda and the rest of conservationist and show these do gooders we will not back down from them !!

BTW! Tim Wells of the tv show Relentless Pursuit is our key note speaker !! If you have any questions, PM me. Banquet is at Loews Ventana Canyon resort, doors open at 4, dinner at 6 !!

Bobby

Break out Your $ rich Boys, have fun. I would say shoot back at em but most of these guys only shoot at animals in Africa...................BOB!

CWT members, get the word out and let your friends know Amanda still has spots available for this banquet. Unfortunately, I can't make it this year.

I'm sure this will be as good as all the other banquets SCI have ran. Good luck Bobby with the protesters.

TJ

What is the cost?? SCI said my buck in my avatar was a gold medallion, need to get it entered some day

Cost of the banquet is 70.00 per person, 130.00 for a couple.

Corporate table for 10 is 700.00 includes 300.00 in raffle tickets.

Doors open at 4, Filet Mignon steak dinner at 6 pm

• Like 1