Sign in to follow this  
sherman

Who is ready???

Tres, I dropped him off last Friday just in time for the Snake avoidance training also. From what Arlette said, Gunner wanted no part of the rattler and that he'd provide plenty of warning when he sees one!!

Tres, I dropped him off last Friday just in time for the Snake avoidance training also. From what Arlette said, Gunner wanted no part of the rattler and that he'd provide plenty of warning when he sees one!!

That's awesome! Gunner should be a bird finding machine just in time for the season.

I hope so! It'd be cool to meet up with you for a hunt down south this season. Maybe you can teach me a thing or two about working dogs.

I hope so! It'd be cool to meet up with you for a hunt down south this season. Maybe you can teach me a thing or two about working dogs.

Ha I'm still learning about working dogs. I couldn't teach you much. Yes we need to go find some Mearns this season. Get my number from Arlette so we can set something up. Or let me know when you are gonna go pick up gunner and maybe I can head out there the same day.