Sign in to follow this  
sherman

Who is ready???

The 12 has a rib and the heavier flattened bottom pump with the 3" chamber. The 16 has the small round pump and no rib. Both full chokes. The 16 is a almost perfect match to the 20 I've been shooting since I was 10.

That's great, can you post up some pics when you have time?[/quote

Here ya gopost-8228-0-12650900-1468009234_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Nice guns! I really like the fore end on the 16, if it had a rib it would be primo (IMO). Nice finds!

Nice finds. My dogs are going crazy with all the quail near our house. Might actually head down south this year and try our luck at mearns for the first time.

And IA, I know some spots near Verde that I've found some birds in before. We could meet up and try to get after them.

• Like 1

last season I found I loved hunting quail and missed it as soon as the sun went down on the last day. Had a horrible year personally so I am ready to get after them again and maybe meet up with some fellow hunters again. After loosing 30 lbs I might be able to keep up with jonesface and Ellie this season

• Like 3

last season I found I loved hunting quail and missed it as soon as the sun went down on the last day. Had a horrible year personally so I am ready to get after them again and maybe meet up with some fellow hunters again. After loosing 30 lbs I might be able to keep up with jonesface and Ellie this season

Ha ha you should have no problem. We've gained about 30lbs.😩

I don't think there is any way to keep up with them. They are non stop.

I don't think there is any way to keep up with them. They are non stop.

I gave it my all and didn't do to bad but I have a better feeling with all the good changes

Both Model 12's with modified chokes. The older one is turn of the century patent made in the late 20's, the other one was made in the early 50's. I hunt with it a lot but the older one needs to be disassembled and cleaned as the action is a bit sluggish.

post-3883-0-28791700-1468372421_thumb.jpg

post-3883-0-93952000-1468372442_thumb.jpg

post-5984-0-57253000-1468373550_thumb.jpg

I might run this one this year it was my first shotgun I got it used for Christmas the year I was 15 I don't know how old she is but after cleaning it good this year it runs smooth

mine is an Ithaca mod 37 I believe

I almost thought it was a left-handed model 12 at first, then I recognized the ithaca-style assembly at the end of the mag tube and here you confirmed that. Cool gun.

Nice finds. My dogs are going crazy with all the quail near our house. Might actually head down south this year and try our luck at mearns for the first time.

And IA, I know some spots near Verde that I've found some birds in before. We could meet up and try to get after them.

Sounds good, Jerry! Let me know! Thanks!

Cant wait to get down South also!! Arlette is currently working with my pup so it should be an exciting Quail season!!

post-4130-0-54450100-1469503443_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Cant wait to get down South also!! Arlette is currently working with my pup so it should be an exciting Quail season!!

When did you take the pup to her?