Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

71 Days Out

i can already smell the estrus.

but that could just be my upper lip.

You been down at the bar hoggin again?

I haven't been going, I alread have 2 hogs on rotation at the moment. you want to go to denim later or what?

Nah, my hoggin days are over. Im married and settled down. But feel free to forward some pics so I can live vicariously through you.

Please don't. I still have images burned into my skull from other pics posted on here.

this one girl i was seeing, nice body but face....only a mother could love.

Guest oneshot

Those women are known as "butter face" TrphyHntr...

As in "she is smoking hot,,,but her face, not so much"...

i can already smell the estrus.

but that could just be my upper lip.

You been down at the bar hoggin again?

I haven't been going, I alread have 2 hogs on rotation at the moment. you want to go to denim later or what?

Nah, my hoggin days are over. Im married and settled down. But feel free to forward some pics so I can live vicariously through you.

Please don't. I still have images burned into my skull from other pics posted on here.

this one girl i was seeing, nice body but face....only a mother could love.

If that's any kind of a problem for you at all, that's a sure sign that you're not drinking enough beers after work.

I've been wishing I could make it up there every weekend and haven't been able to get out yet. Hopefully I'll get at least one trip in July and a couple in August. Just been starring at Coueswhitetail waiting for 27 talk to get me through the summer.

I've been wishing I could make it up there every weekend and haven't been able to get out yet. Hopefully I'll get at least one trip in July and a couple in August. Just been starring at Coueswhitetail waiting for 27 talk to get me through the summer.

I'll have to dig out some old 27 trail cam pics for you guys. Lot of nice bulls in there.

• Like 1

I'll be in 27 as well. much later in the year though....just how i like it.