Sign in to follow this  
4Falls

opening day

My favorite day is just around the corner... The Suburban is almost packed the four-wheeler is loaded. After work this afternoon Im headed out. Tomorrow morning Ill be in the stand waiting for Mr. Big to show himself. The best part about the early archery hunt is that I have 3 tags in my wallet. Turkey, deer and lion. And anything that comes by except for a bear or an elk is available. Even squirrels.

Good luck to everyone.

I agree, can't wait!! Although I wouldn't shoot at a lion until the middle of the second weekend if I were you. B)

Lion Sep. 1

Squirrel Aug. 31 archery

remember to check the regs before you go hunting, they have some changes this year

Darn you guys are right. Darn G&F has me all screwed up.

Ill have to pass on all those P&Y squirrels now. And if a lion walks by the rule is shoot, shovel and shut-up. Just Kidding.

Its going to be a good weekend I can tell.

Darn you guys are right. Darn G&F has me all screwed up.

Ill have to pass on all those P&Y squirrels now. And if a lion walks by the rule is shoot, shovel and shut-up. Just Kidding.

Good thing that you are kidding. Remember that the big brother fish police monitor our posts!

Mark

I'm headin out today, too. After all the errands are done & I finish packing, I'll probably reach my spot in 27 just in time to hunt tomorrow morning. BRING IT!!!

Good luck everyone.

post-1431-1187904461_thumb.jpg

Good luck everyone. I have to work Friday, then leaving around 6pm. Just finished packing everything. Hate to miss opening day, but will be out Sat., Sun., and Monday. May your arrows fly straight and your blood trails be short.