Sign in to follow this  
erikchavez

bushmaster AR=15

Ive got a Bushmaster AR-15 for sale or possible trade. Lots of extras for this gun, I have a regular 3x9-40 scope as well as a vortex red dot with magnifier that will go with it as well. I have multiple mags and ammo along with it as well. I am asking 1200 for everything. if interested text me at 520-488-7427

• Like 1

Thread with out pictures is useless. How many mags and ammo?

Ok, what kinda mags what kinda ammo, is it the vortex strikefire I or II, which magnifire, what kind of 3-9x scope? Lots of unanswered ques here.

Ok, what kinda mags what kinda ammo, is it the vortex strikefire I or II, which magnifire, what kind of 3-9x scope? Lots of unanswered ques here.

+1. Might be interested depending on answers to these questions.

It is the strikefire 2and it's the magnifier that came with it. I have bunch of different rounds like the green tip, tracer rounds plinking rounds, varmegedon rounds, and ballistic tip rounds. The mags are pmags, 1 amend mag, and the metal stock one they are all 30 round mags. The scope came with my 7mm it is a bushnell scope I believe it is a sniper scout.

Sent pm

Let me see if I can help you out here. Roughly have the following: Strikefire with the cantilever mount-$125, various ammo $350 (as long as it's all new manufacture), extra mags $40, vertical grip$20(unknown brand) flashlight $25 (don't know brand or if included), bushnell scope $50. Roughly all are second hand prices!!!

If I did my math right that's roughly $600 in extras. Not too bad of a deal.

But, problem is most guys that want ARs these days already have a couple so they are kinda picky right now. That whole supply versus demand thing.

Hold on to it it'll sell.

Turn the cantilever the right way tooo

• Like 1

backpage it.

Yes, I was going to say that you have the Strikefire on backwards. Should look like this, sweet scope though.

post-8664-0-67502200-1470424345_thumb.jpg

post-8664-0-51276800-1470424354_thumb.jpg