Snapshot

NFL Superbowl prediction

I cant stand rodgers. He's a big whiner and seems to always show up his teammates on the field.

I cant root for any team if it aint the Cardinals but Rodgers is legit, he will probably break of all Brett Farve's records too.

He is good for sure. I think most records will be broke with how the NFL is now days. The league is soft, the defense cant touch anybody without a flag.

• Like 1

I cant stand rodgers. He's a big whiner and seems to always show up his teammates on the field.

I cant root for any team if it aint the Cardinals but Rodgers is legit, he will probably break of all Brett Farve's records too.

He is good for sure. I think most records will be broke with how the NFL is now days. The league is soft, the defense cant touch anybody without a flag.

So true...

My wifes team is the Giants, so I kind of have to go for them. How ever. I've always liked rodgers, nelso, mathews.... white boys playing football too.

Lots of white guys play in the NFL..Just saying.

Not on one team like on the Packers.

My wifes team is the Giants, so I kind of have to go for them. How ever. I've always liked rodgers, nelso, mathews.... white boys playing football too.

So you're a Utah Jazz fan too... Got it.

• Like 1

So you're a Utah Jazz fan too... Got it.

Couldn't give a schit less about basketball.

Packers are running away with this game.

Dear Cowboys,

Please send the Packers packing next weekend.

Cowboys game plan: Run the ball and keep on running the ball.. Whatever it takes to keep Rodgers off the field.