Snapshot

NFL Superbowl prediction

Vikings acquired QB Sam Bradford, in a trade with the Philadelphia Eagles. :huh:

A 1st & 4th round draft pick for Bradford. Sounds like desperation. I know that windows of opportunity for winning can be small.....but damnnnnn!

Gave up waaaaay too much for such a fragile QB... defense and AD will still keep us in games though

• Like 1

I agree. Bradford was a Heisman winner, and a 1st round draft pick, that didn't live up to expectations.

The Vikings should have sucked it up for one season and played our backup, instead of wasting a 1st & 4th round pick on someone who will only be around for 7 months.

Our bad-azz defense, and special teams will take us to the playoffs. The only question mark is QB. Bradford may not start for 6 weeks. Look for a big dose of Adrian Peterson, and Tight end play. This team needs to rally.

Our season is long from being over.

Vikings should have went after Tebow or Manziel... Oh wait, Tebow is starting a baseball career

Our bad-azz defense, and special teams will take us to the playoffs. The only question mark is QB. Bradford may not start for 6 weeks. Look for a big dose of Adrian Peterson, and Tight end play. This team needs to rally.

C-note says no playoffs.

C-note says no playoffs.

I'll take that bet.