naturebob

Lucky again!

Just got out of the Hospital where I went to emergency room Friday morn at 4 AM after driving truck back from Perris Cal. area for work. About 5-6 PM the day before didn't feel good. On way back got reel bad pain in abdomen area. Wanted to get my cargo home so kept going. Don't know how good hospital in Blythe would have been anyway. After dropping off load I was on another planet with pain ,into emergency room . Bad bout of Verticultus.Got the mophine for 2 days and anti-biotic. They only gave Me ice chips for 2 days then liquid diet till lunch today. Feelin better but still hurtin. They said take a week off and gave me meds. Last time 6 years ago same situation, was gaul bladder. Surgery and 8days in hosp. a gang greenly sick one at that.Doc said it was wosrt He ever took out. Lucky to live. This time I got lucky again . No surgery needed so far. If you don't have your ,You aint got chit.. I feel lucky again and hope it continues to heel. Coues hunt in 11+ weeks..........BOB!

Thoughts are with you. I nursed my mom back from a similar bought with the same thing. IV antibiotics at ER and a week later an ambulance ride resulting in emergency surgery. Please don't second guess symptoms if they pop up. I'm naming my next cocktail Bob! Feel better.

Ya and they said don't drink beer for a while. Don't know what I'm gonna do in spare time. Good lesson to others tho. If Your hurting in the mid section ,anywhere don't to have it looked at. Could cost You...................BOB!

Glad to hear you are back on the mend. I have the same thing and it flairs up once in a while and I always have to go with the anti-biotics for a good week. I was told beer doesn't affect taking the anti-biotics so I took mine with a good dose of beer. I feel your pain. :(

TJ

• Like 1

Hang in there --- you're too tough to die! But, take care of yourself just to be safe ... :P