Sign in to follow this  
40-year-AZ-hunter

11M Elk a Nuisance

7 hours ago, yotebuster said:

It’s really quite simple.  Seeker was videoing a 400”er one on one, trying to kill his steaks in his vegetables, miles and miles walked, when all of the sudden the gay marginally metro sexual cat messed up his fair chase stalk.  Even though he was only trying to kill his son, the velvet spike, the game and fish took away his elk head and left him with only a taxidermy license.   If you can’t follow that then I think you must not be able to read.  

Thank you yotebuster, I was extra, extra snail slow when it came to this post, but you have cleared it all up for me.

• Wow! 1

I'm curious how GnF got involved with the cat unless they thought it was killed in AZ.  Seems like it would be USFWS that would have problems with it. And yes, they do what they want, when they want to.

I think it was listed as a CITES I animal at one time. If it still is... well, you said you already have an atty. 

Wow. I thought I had trouble reading  ; The above  (bunch) are all -in deep mud. ****One more time- real simple!***.   (I do not know , or care about the  Mar.gay  cats sex drives.) 

It,s a small ocelot from central America.  My customer brought it to my shop DEAD, to be mounted . It,s not a native of the USA. * Webster's dictionary*.     It was later after the owner had picked it up from my shop ; Taken away from the owner;  By the AZGFD.    End of the Sags.   

******  My lesson- do not believe customers (anyone). Check out all the facts - first. Once it inters my shop - I become liable.  The owner -to this day has not apologize to me.                       Since then , I have learned other things about his character;  He is well known.

40 yr AZ elk hunter. Sounds like you are an old timer- in knowledge about 11 M. I have hunted elk in most of the best places in AZ. But now I  now I am an old timer-in years ,and could use a little help. That's why I chose 11 M, easy to hunt, & to get the elk out. Do you like elk steaks -also? Would you be willing to share your knowledge , with my skill? I plan to start my scouting around the 09 Sept.    The ole outdoorsman....