Sign in to follow this  
Snapshot

I am deplorable

The witch just fainted at the 911 memorial. Or maybe she just forgot how to walk.

• Like 1

The witch just fainted at the 911 memorial. Or maybe she just forgot how to walk.

Did someone throw a bucket of water on her? "I'm melting........I'm melting...."

• Like 1

She'll just say she was overcome with emotion. That woman is an absolute piece of crap, evil to the core.

• Like 2

She'll just say she was overcome with emotion. That woman is an absolute piece of crap, evil to the core.

Its amazing to me how people can find a justification to support anyone with so much dirt on their hands, yet condemn others simply because they dont like their words.

Isnt there a pretty broad difference between saying something that some people might find offensive and actually commiting crimes and blatant acts of corruption?

• Like 1

Guest wdenike

Again, at the risk of being redundant. If there was still a pulse. The country is still at risk. After all the stupid runs deep in some.

Take care, Willie

Good God, I haven't had to be poured into a van like that since drinking a jar of moonshine, I think it was my sister's Bar Mitzvah. Maybe Hillary's a drunk too, be one of her better traits lol.

I think it was the gooses fault

post-11051-0-63021800-1473623957_thumb.jpg

• Like 1