Mogollon26

Found Swarovski bino adapter

Out scouting and found a swarovski bino adapter. Tell me what unit and road and you can come get.

Sorry guys...not in those areas. Hoping to get this to the right owner.

That's funny, they fall off of certain tripods pretty easily. That being said, a friend lost his a couple of years ago when we were hunting on White horse mesa in 6A . I'm not sure which road. We didn't notice till later.

Wow... A lot of careless hunters losing their gear

Do you even hunt?
Up in unit 23 now... I just take care of my stuff, it costs lots of money I don't have lots of money.

Wow... A lot of careless hunters losing their gear

Do you even hunt?
Up in unit 23 now... I just take care of my stuff, it costs lots of money I don't have lots of money.
With all the different stuff we have to carry for different hunts And you haven't lost anything ever? You don't hunt much then.

I lost a small carved wooden box with a swivel top lid in 22 when I was 18. I was camping with about 12 of my closest friends. I hiked up the side of a hill with my binos for the afternoon by myself and left it behind when I stumbled down after sunset. If you find it, you should probably just leave it where it lies. It's been 18 years.

• Like 2

Yup, stuff gets lost, dropped and left behind. Just happens. A friend set a pair of binos down and then forgot about them, went back but could not find the actual spot he was in. Probably still there. I lost a Dan Wesson revolver about 30 years, probably fell out of the holster when I went through a barbed wire fence.

Didn't notice it for quite a while, pretty sure someone picked it up.

• Like 1

My paps lost a nice little snubby out of his back pocket in aguila couple years back while taking a dookey. 😯

I lost pair of gloves 24 yrs ago after shooting turkey that wouldn't quit flipping around.. Funny thing is I still look for them l.O.l.

Oh the stories of left behind items. :) I know a guy who left behind a borrowed pair of swaro 15's after a sheep fell and that required a return trip to desert following weekend. "NO NAMES MENTIONED"

GOOD LUCK FINDING THE OWNER! I lose the outdoorsman adapter studs occassionally

• Like 1

I lost a small carved wooden box with a swivel top lid in 22 when I was 18. I was camping with about 12 of my closest friends. I hiked up the side of a hill with my binos for the afternoon by myself and left it behind when I stumbled down after sunset. If you find it, you should probably just leave it where it lies. It's been 18 years.